1. This cookies policy defines the type, scope and the way cookies are used by Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Pawła Iwaniaka, henceforth called “Firm”, via the website obslugaprawna.pro, henceforth referred to as “Website”, as well as rights and obligations of entities on whose devices cookies are installed, henceforth called “Users”.
2. The entity which installs on Users’ end devices cookies and has access thereto is Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Paweł Iwaniak, Stryjno Pierwsze 85, 21-065 Rybczewice, NIP 7122895220, REGON 061368184.
1. Cookies contain IT data, especially text files sent to a computer or other internet-enabled devices, that enable improvements to services provided, making search hits more accurate and analysis of Users’ preferences.
2. Users can at any time reject cookies by setting appropriate parameters on their web browser.
1. While Users are using the Website, the following data is gathered:
1) the IP address of the computer whence a query originated (this can be the User’s computer),
2) User’s workstation name – identification is realized through the http protocol where possible,
3) User’s name is submitted during authorisation,
4) query receipt time,
5) the first row of http request,
6) http response code,
7) the number of bytes sent by a server,
8) the URL address of a website previously visited by the User (referer link) if the transfer to the Office’s website was made via a link,
9) information on the User’s web browser,
10) information on errors which occurred during an http transaction.
2. This data can be collected by cookies, Google Analytics and can be recorded on the server logs.
1. By using the Website the User agrees that cookies be stored and retrieved on his/her end device by the Firm.
2. The User may delete the existing cookies from a device by changing relevant settings on his/her web browser.
Data collected via cookies are used to:
1) adapt the Website content to the User’s preferences and optimise it, especially those cookie files that permit identification of the User’s device and proper rendering of the Website in line with his/her individual needs;
2) perform analyses, statistics and research regarding the Website;
3) enable proper functioning, configuration, security and reliability of the Website,
4) monitor the session status.
The Firm uses the following types of cookies:
1) Essential cookies – files of crucial importance that allow Users to navigate through the Website and use all of its functionalities. Without cookies the Website may not display properly. These are cookies of registered Users – unique identifiers assigned to each User and used to recognize them when they visit the Website and when they return.
2) Performance cookies – cookies which gather information on how Users interact with the Website, which elements of it are the most frequently used, and whether they receive error messages from web pages. Data collected by these cookies are anonymous and they are used to enable the Website to work properly.
3) Functional cookies – these files register choices that Users make, such as the language or the region where Users are. The Firm can use the Information collected by cookie files for User behaviour identification and to make the content available.
2. Google can convey this information to third parties when this is required by the law or when third parties process this information on behalf of Google.
3. When using this Website, Users agree that their personal data be processed by Google in a manner and for purposes described above.
4. Users may also install on their web browsers an add-on blocking Google Analytics (Opt-out Browser Add-on), which prevents Google Analytics from collecting information on their visits to web pages.
5. More information on cookies used by Google Analytics can be found at https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage.
Cookies can also be used by social media of third parties. Information on social media web pages is available on their websites.
Any additional questions and information regarding this Cookies Policy should be submitted by phone at +48 501 367 504 or by email at email@example.com